Monday, September 29, 2008

About Gorzania

In the book I of In the Company of my God, He(my Spiritual Master) said that Gorzania is in the 7th galaxy, it is slightly smaller than Earth & the population is just in millions. He did not put a point of reference for the 7th galaxy. Also on its early history, it used to be a war torn planet just like what we earthlings are experiencing now. Then He appeared in the sky and in his big booming voice, tell them that if they don't stop warring, He will melt the planet. That put them into their senses. I have my incarnation there with the name Rhaxjo (spelled in Earth language Rahjo, pronounced Râ-ho), as an emissary or a wayshower. This planet is in a solar system with a sister planet named Juridion (hu-ri-diôn), another sentient civilization which is populated by winged beings (much similar to those depicted in Egyptian pyramids & hieroglyphics as Horus).

No comments: